Monday, April 25, 2011

A moment lost?

I have loved you for what seems an eternity, yet you have never seen me in that light. Except for one brief moment in time. Your lips were exceedingly close to mine. I asked for a water because my mouth was too dry. I was scared. You I had loved for so many years finally wanted ME. Your head came in closer and I shook mine. It could not happen, this moment was not right. When we talk I wonder if you recognize the beat in my heart screaming as though it was going to jump out. You kissed me on the forehead and walked me to my car, after we talked for a long time. Should I regret the moment missed or be thankful that nothing happened? Do Add ImageI deserve to have someone feel the way about me that I have always felt for you? I push so many guys away because they do not measure up. I respect you, and by you that encompasses your heart, mind, and soul. You are talented in every way. People everywhere love you. You are lost and searching but for one minute I wish you could see that in me you could be found.

No comments:

Post a Comment