Monday, April 25, 2011

clothed in robes of confusion

This is beauty:

She goes by the name of life. Clothed in robes of confusion. A whirlwind of emotions constantly stirring. We all know her well, yet few understand her. Some appreciate her to the fullest and others despise her more than anything that they chose her mortal enemy, Death. Some days I wake up and feel her adoration on my face with the kiss of the sun and the hug of cool breeze. Other days I feel her wrath slashing at my heart from the utter chaos of all things horrible. She tries to blind us with walls of pain and bitterness, but I will chose to love her for moments when she shines a light of love. Her most beautiful outfits are found in forests in the middle of spring with flowers bursting from the trees, the waves reflecting the sun come up over the horizon. She is an old friend with many personalities, constantly changing. Yet always pushing me to be a better and stronger person.

No comments:

Post a Comment