Friday, November 11, 2011

silly boy

Secretly enticed at a young age, but would never admit, the antics that went on at that old warehouse. Hiding in the girls bathroom stall after antagonizing you assuming that you would not come in but, Nothing ever stopped you. You were mischief at its best and worst. As a child I acted like I could not stand you but was always mesmerized by what you were going to do next. Time drifted and we became teenagers, you gave me my first cigarette at McDonald's. You told me not to be a baby and I wanted to show you what was what, I coughed till tears wanted to come out of my eyes, you laughed and told me not to smoke anymore. You were a leader.
When our siblings dated for such a long time we were always together, me in the back of the car in the middle seat between the both of you, that is when you guys really became like my brothers. We spent so many hours together laughing and me being pestered out of my mind, I bet that the reason I became a hippie and stopped brushing my hair was because you would always come and mess it up, the more time I spent trying to look good, the worse I would look at the end of the night.
Yea you taught us how to be bad, Yes you would do anything (especially if someone doubted you), but... you were and always will be an ever consistent light. The time that guy almost hit me in the head with the door... You threw me over your shoulder and came at that man with so much rage I don't know how he is still living. You said no one ever touches my sister, I will FUCK you up! That is forever in my heart you are forever in my heart. You would not ever let anyone hurt me, if I needed someone at 4am or my car broke down you would be the first person to call. You were such a pain in my ass, but I would do anything to have that back. Your memories reside in our minds and bring a mixture of laughter among many tears. I wonder if the tears will ever stop falling.
Don't fret brother, We will never forget you.
To the people who never gave you a chance we all say "fuck you", they missed out on the most genuine and beautiful soul... I know your soul abides and that you walk with Jesus now, If heaven was not a party before you it is now and I can not wait to come dance with you. You were not a body you were a soul and that will never die.
For now I just want to say that I will love you till my last breath and it hurts to not have your body here, but I am comforted in the moment when people who did not know you ask me why I am so crazy, I giggle softly to myself and wisper, "You don't understand who my big brothers are..."

No comments:

Post a Comment